Saturday, August 20, 2011

Onestopenglish

One of the best sites for English Teachers I've ever known:  full of resources, lessons, articles, tips, audio, video and flashcards (over 7,000 resources). Its totally reliable content is published by Macmillan English Campus, part of the Macmillan Education Group. You can find many topics including ESP (English for Specific Purposes), ESOL ( English for Speakers of Other Languages), CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), and others like GRAMMAR, SKILLS, GAMES, TEENAGERS and BUSINESS as well. I suggest you to become a member so you will have full access to the Staff Room (thousands of worksheets). Keep your teaching up-to-date with this wonderful expert team of writers and authors. Link

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Dear Leonardo, I really agree with you, the only disadvantage is that you have to pay to have access to some resources, ex: I started working with the resources for Tom Saywer, and now to go on with chapter 3 I discover I have to join the the teacher's room and pay for that. Am I right, am I doing something wrong, or is it just like this?
Debbie

Babylon Translation Box

The New York Times